I get sick in the Advent season. To which I was professionally something clamped, so I have no time or place to write in your Blogs to browse. Hence now only now again a sign of life from me.
The candle consumption is huge for us at the moment!
The advent of our guys.
My advent calendar.
(Here's empty)
(Here's empty)
The advent of my husband.
(This picture also empty)
The coffee can I get from my mom.
I love old cans!
Tata Tata! You see and behold, here is the result of my first Nähversuche. I must say that I am completely handmade technically untalented. But I think the boots have become not so bad (for a Nählegasteniker).
Even Santa Claus was not bad and it has even filled.
And here I want to tell you one of our two four-legged Family members present: our Labrador-mix dog Goldenretriver Jule.
The other is in the stable. Of these, but also some pictures.
So, I hope I find in the next few days time to browse through your blog!
Kind regards
Jacqueline
0 comments:
Post a Comment