me to our 10th Wedding anniversary with a trip to Paris by surprise. He had arranged everything. The children were each housed with friends and parents, the dog at the neighbors and the horse took care of my riding participation.
We were often in Paris, but this time it was especially nice. A few pictures I've brought you:
A very sweet cupcake cafe in Montmartre, near our hotel. We discovered it on one of our expeditions and were enthusiastic. Not only from the atmosphere, but also by the super yummy cupcakes.
Anyone who's been in the vicinity:
Miss Cupcake
22, rue la Vieuville
Paris
us and the antique flea market at Porte St.-Queen.
Very nice stuff, invite you to browse and leave you wanting more. But are not cheap, unfortunately.
And I have not bought anything!
However, what is not in my modesty, but because of the situation that my budget currently goes totally in my dream.
And that is the reason why I'm so long gone from the scene. Here for the first time many thanks for your inquiries, where I stayed. But the events over themselves and realize with my friend and now business partner I dream.
which I will tell you more but next time.
morning I had a little time and then I'll finally make a stroll through your blog. I am looking forward to it!
love greetings to you all
Jacqueline
0 comments:
Post a Comment