Sunday, September 19, 2010

How Long Do You Live With Anarexia

Moelleux au chocolat

Today I have my new muffin cups of IB Laursen and tried Moelleux au chocolat baked it.
prohibited This chocolate cake tastes good and I can only recommend.



Here is the recipe I got from the "we love living" Issue 8 / 2010:

Ingredients: 150g dark chocolate , 12 pieces of chocolate, 1 teaspoon butter 80g +, 80g caster sugar. 2TL flour, 4 eggs.

Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Six fire-proof ramekins with 1 teaspoon butter. 80g butter and 150g chocolate in a water bath . Melt Eggs with sugar until fluffy. Add flour and melted chocolate. Half of the batter into the muffin cups, place two pieces of chocolate per ramekins on top and spread remaining dough over. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool 5 to 6 minutes before serving. The chickens will still be beautiful inside liquid.



Regards
Jacqueline

0 comments:

Post a Comment