Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Type Of Pillow Should I Use For My Knees

THE PERLENWERSTATT


Hi everyone .....

Yesterday I visited my dear sister in your small shop, the Perlenwerstatt.
As the name suggests, it's about Moranoglasperlen and semi-precious stones to customers under your direction to chains Armbäder, earrings, etc. even and create exactly fädeln.Und that my friend and I tried Anja, yesterday. Actually, the girls from Switzerland had been there too, but the weather made them upset by the bill.
No problem, I took the job of Daniela and Anna Lisa a call. With initial problems it worked yet, and felt from 1000 different beads these creations were.
everyone, I hope I made your taste .
Yes, and the original Anja decided after much back and forth but then the angels variant. You are and will remain a rarity my love, and I had fun with you again!

See you soon, Your Katrin



leather band gray of Sense, sound ball silver finish, Puschel, pearl gray, silver elements




Lerderband Brown of Sense, sound ball silver Moranoglasperle brown, silver elements


leather band gray Sense; Moranoglasperle jade, dull sound ball silver, floral element silver


Anja's creation: leather band light gray, angels trailer (the one does not unfortunately),
silver element, glass ball blue, rose pink


Here the address:
beads workshop
Wilhelmstr.4
79379 Müllheim
Tel: 07631-748173

0 comments:

Post a Comment