Hello everyone ...... Practice makes perfect .....
now once again a collage, but do not worry I will not exaggerate!!
The next photos are hopefully different.
a long time I wanted to show you the sweet iPhone - Sleeve Tanja show. must
My love is the opinion a iPhone be protected. He constantly came up with the latest models, but for taste can argue well known.
Now we are both happy !!!!!
I'm happy because today finally began the long-awaited school holidays.
We do have several small projects at home, but we address them all loose. Among other things, our Liesl
gets a nice fence.
So they can finally use the garden without supervision. And maybe soon Puggie No.2 adit is communicated in the garden.
But that decides tomorrow. For a long time we think about a second pug.
I keep you posted!!
Now I wish you all a wonderful weekend, Your sincerely
Katrina
0 comments:
Post a Comment