Sunday, January 9, 2011

What Is It When Your Viginia

photos of a gorgeous day

Hi everyone .......

Yesterday I was allowed during my renovation a wonderful day spent with great people - laughing, even the sun!!
the holiday season, we have used a lot of change in the store. Among others, we have
a new floor gelegt.Er is my pride and brings so much warmth and atmosphere but in the great room.
Then I worked fantastically beautiful furniture, a luck once again at the right time right place.

But now I also want to say not much, but one thing:
"It's great to have dreams and goals, but still nice to be able to realize them."
I thank all the me has placed this support and look forward to the happy knack God into my cradle.
your dearest greetings Katrin

Here was a new little coffee corner




the old shutters, we have fixed to the wall. It is portable and serves as a dividing wall to the small cozy coffee corner.

The table top has my husband at the last minute geschreinert . So we could enjoy Sunday in a merry round coffee, cake and champagne.

Another wonderful Secretary of the place in Switzerland, a new home .




This wonderful mirror goes to Zurich to love a customer.


Hochschränkchen Also this will change the nationality .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment