not straight, if I so look out the window, but here on my desk 3 wonderful scents are where you get the same pleasure in spring.
And the best advance, they must be processed without any problems. No discoloration, no thickening, no heating! So I would put it very beginners to the heart. I I can therefore very well marbled. On the shelf in the soap I'm curious. Now to the individual scents: Cucumber Melon
The bottle was not quite open, since I already knew that he is! My spring fragrance. This fragrance oil contains everything we expect from the spring. Fresh green notes, not to gurkig, small pink flowers and juicy, sweet melons in perfect harmony. No Nuance dominates. Simply beautiful and very intense. So use sparingly!
Eden `s Garden
This is a perfume that appears at first quite delicate and flowery. But the longer one has him in the nose, the more flowers open at a full bouquet and give off their wonderful fragrance. In between, there are fresh citrus and orange notes that give a certain lightness. And the whole is rounded off by a hint of green herbaceous notes. Eden's Garden is like a good red wine, he needs to breathe its aroma components to develop fully. A fragrance full of surprises!
Energy
A scent of you really brings on the legs. Get out of winter depression. The world is beautiful!
Fresh citrus notes of grapefruit, lemon and lime with a hint of bubble cucumber and the sweetness of the jasmine only so out of the bottle. Gradually increase
fruity components such as pineapple and peach in the nose.
reminds me of the scent of a dessert from my childhood.
Thus, he must have been to my list * * Date.
Have a nice day
your Sanne
Have a nice day
your Sanne
0 comments:
Post a Comment