The conclusion after a week ...
falls on the whole quite positive! As already mentioned, all three scents process very well. Eden's Garden reserves after the saponification his beautiful flower bouquet and Energy develops in the soap more fresh citrus notes than how it feels in the bottle. Where this is certainly not a disadvantage, since the more dominant sweet note resigns and a balance of all fragrances sets.
has lost, however my favorite and I find that very schade.Bei Cucumber Melon is sweet and fruity melon scent unfortunately disappeared, leaving only very bitter green notes. You may even affect the maturation of the scent, have honestly I would recommend him but rather for Bath & Body Products, as so out of the bottle, it is just great.
For comparison, I used on each 500g 10g perfume oil soap batter and feel this to be absolutely sufficient.
I hope you find my descriptions a little helpful
your Sanne
0 comments:
Post a Comment