Thursday, February 10, 2011

Storage Locker Auction Pittsburgh Pa

New?


Since I've discovered what looks ... we'll have this beautiful little soap boxes, it immediately struck me.


So often I have been the embarrassment of trying to fast times give a bar of soap, and then lacked the time or the material to craft a nice packing. But I think now these boxes simply superb. You have such a silky sheen and a slightly floral embossing that makes them appear very noble.
The dimensions correspond to the Dividor-soap bars when they are not too thick. Full details can be found in the shop if interested. And of course, the creativity here at all the limit. On top of the picture I have packed a lavender soap and alone with the satin ribbon, the soap makes her equal to much more! It could be determined but they also stamp, decorate with rhinestones or something one else comes to mind.
I'm happy that I offer you this nice packaging can and hope she finds you in as much appeal.

Have a nice day
your Sanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment