Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where To Buy Fake Ear Stretchers Canada

I revel again

in new fragrances! And after surviving cold I can finally use my nose again fully to my scent description here to write down and make you mouth water. And this time, the scents of the hammer. I start with

Black Orchid & Vanilla
exotic orchids and light, floral aromas rise gently and sensually at the first sniff and gradually from creamy soft vanilla and musk components surrounded and supported. A seductive, sensual arrangement, the very long-lasting fragrance but not overpowering.
In soaps, it behaves according to the manufacturer is pretty straightforward, but discolored by the share of vanilla light cream / beige. But I will verify with security in the coming days. This fragrance oil I've already fallen in love. Oh, I forgot, the fragrance is phthalate-free!

Toffee Crunch Sugar ;
This fragrance I was quite surprised because I have already presented it to me somewhat different. The name is even more likely for something sweet, sticky close. But this is not so. Who knows the scent of Honey * I * wash the kid should know about in which direction this perfume oil duplicate. Although I've ever sniffed at Lush in various soaps, but I can not explicitly recall this fragrance.
deep, warm caramel scent of honey mixed with fresh, light citrus notes and fruity essences of apples and peaches. Carried the scent of woody and slightly musky-heavy offerings. Highly interesting and I could now cite nothing like it. The sollltet test their file.

Buttermilk & Honey
mmmmmh, wow, mmmmmh!                                                                 I actually do not write more about this perfume oil. I found the name already so great that I had to order this scent file. And he has more than exceeded my expectations. ; So soft, soft, creamy and powdery. This very slightly acid and again a little Honey-sweet. The combination is unique. I have sunk to the same fragrance in a shea cream and can assure you, I want nothing else. Now I'm curious on the soaps result, as it should be also very stable and long lasting. However, it turns brown to a light.
I wish you a good Sunday
your Sanne


0 comments:

Post a Comment