Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Law Of The Playground Megavid

Another fragrance ...

I would imagine here., In which I felt immediately in love. Unfortunately, he is quite a diva for that matter hydrolysis, but this unique fragrance composition is to be worthy in any case included in my listing.

Moonlight Pomegranate

                                                           
A fragrance in which you want to let go. A wonderful blend of light uplifting top notes, middle notes and warm, full sensual soft / woody base notes.
The head note contains very clear fruity nuances, such as apple, citrus and cassis notes, taking but not sweet!
The middle note is musk. She hugs the top note and fills and warms the fragrance. I would almost say that it touches the soul ...
The base notes are sandalwood and vanilla. It gives the fragrance a certain depth, highlights all colors, fragrance, without him to complain here.

I have not yet dared to hydrolyze this perfume oil, probably because it tends to be the soap batter . Separate The aroma should be very stable. Beginners but I would not recommend them to use it for hydrolysis. There remain but yes plenty of other possibilities exist to handle this * almost * smell divine. In Bath & Body products, he is terrific. I have my shower butter scented with Pomegranate Moonlight and love them ...

Have a good Sunday
your Sanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment