bonus system in March
Beloved, it is for give the entire month of March, a little special in the shop, as a thank you for the good debut.
place an order 20, - € you get a 10 ml perfume oil, and on orders of over 40, - € a 30 ml perfume oil free on demand (and availability) for free .
Please state your request simply scent in the box * Notes * below for ordering and delivery of your shopping cart and even the smell goes into your pack! But do not worry, should you have forgotten the no-scent, I sign with you shortly via email and ask. So again THANK YOU to all who have already ordered the hard-working and that it be done - is to you and If the shop!
it, then I go to the Lady Luck (my daughter) and I can draw the winner of the Blog Candy.
you soon!
your Sanne
0 comments:
Post a Comment