Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Does Silvercity Have Imax?

DANMARK


HEY .......

My friend Anja and I had 4 wonderful days in Denmark.
First we went to the flier to Copenhagen. There we met up with dear Birna that knows Copenhagen as their own pocket, for it is Danish. (The Happy)
Then we went with the car on to Herning to the fair.
far I knew only the Frankfurt Fair, and now enjoyed the special atmosphere of this small exhibition.
Our goal was new Danish companies to our stores to win, and that we have reached to 100%.
on these great things I am particularly pleased. But this is just an itty little insight !!!!!
Yes, and then there was our wonderful hotel www.hotelhomeland.dk , which is run by a nice couple. The boss himself is in the kitchen and brings a terrific menu. The equipment and accessories come from a collection of n from Villa Kollection .
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, and really the time passed much too quickly. Sincerely, Your

Katrina

0 comments:

Post a Comment